Monday, May 13, 2013

30 Minutes or Less (2011)

Director: Ruben Fleischer
Writer: Michael Diliberti
Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Dani McBride, Aziz Ansari
Genre: Action, Crime, Comedy
Duration: 83 Minutes
Country: USA
Production Company: Columbia Pictures
Official Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn9DoxS_nck


Oh my god! I love this movie. I am laughing from the very beginning to the very end. I mean coming from the director of Zombieland, one of the best zombie survival movies ever and played by the most promising nerdy-look rising star, Jesse Eisenberg, I couldn’t ask for more.

It is hilarious and full of stupid (pardon my language) things that you can freely mock all the way. I really love it.

I mean what do you expect by hiring someone with no criminal experiences, nerdy-look, the least athletic physical appearance, and obviously no brain at all into robbing a bank? It was crazy. But the unplanned, no thinking through, and lame decision along the way are what so remarkable and genius about this movie. I love it. I really love it.

The only thing that I find a little bit disturbing about this movie is the “bro” thing. I don’t think their friendship is strong enough to be the reason to risk everything in order save each other’s life. They do not look like they care about each other. I mean, the background story is pretty logic and not that bad, but the chemistry between the actors is not that good. But consider it is forgiven.

If you love mocking people so much, then it will be a perfect movie for you.

Rate: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment